group1

About Norths Chess Club

 

Norths Chess Club has been operating since 1908, when it was established as Chatswood Chess Club. One of the earliest venues was the School of Arts on Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, now the site of The Concourse.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN US

Members have included many of Australia's famous names, among them Lajos Steiner, John Purdy, Terry Shaw and Phillip Viner, and has been home to star players Max Ilingworth and Anton Smirnov. The first Club Champion was H. Edmunds; the first President C. N. Blackhouse.

Read more
database

currently closed due to covid Lockdown

 


Latest News

 
More news
Copyright © 2021 Norths Chess Club